Date: XIV century.
Iconographic school/art center: Pskov icon-painting school
Origin: From the cathedral of the Three Saints of the monastery of the Savior and St.Eleazar
Material: Wood, tempera
Dimensions: height 46 cm, width 31,7 cm
The waist-length depiction of Christ with His right hand blessing and His left hand holding a Gospel book. According to the legend the icon appeared in Pskov in 1352 and became famous for its miracles.